Friday, December 14, 2018

Zucchini Bread Encore


The first batch of palm-oil-free zucchini bread turned out so good, I had to make some more. This time the loaves were destined to be consumed by someone else.
Friday night I added my little loaves to our Christmas baskets along with some fruit and homemade truffles. We delivered the baskets to friends and family. If you did not receive a basket, I must apologize. Dad got into the chocolate truffles before we were able to deliver them. He sure enjoyed them!
With a Christmas basket or without I want to wish you all a happy holiday season. 







2 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! What recipe did you use for your homemade truffles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great question. It is my mom's recipe I will get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete

Stand Tall

Adelie Penguin ~ Angelwings WCN Fall 2019 Collection There are 18 species of penguins living in Antarctica. Of these species, the Adeli...