Friday, January 11, 2019

Madam Hailie's Wizarding Apparel

Welcome to Madam Hailie's Wizarding Apparel post! I hope you find just the robes you need for your next magical occasion.

Style 1 from Muggle Graduation Regalia
Originally, I dabbled in the art of robe making under rather rushed circumstances. A witch friend of mine invited me to a Hogwarts party. I was very excited. The only problem was the party took place that evening.
Merlin's beard! I simply could not go in my muggle

clothes and even with the aid of my wand there was no
way I could start from scratch and finish on time.

After scrounging around in my closet I summoned my old graduation regalia (from my muggle university). I could upgrade it with a hood and... voila! In just a few hours I had transformed my old robes into new ones sporting my Hogwarts house colors (yellow because I'm a Hufflepuff).

 Adding a hood turned out to be a rather easy solution.Theoretically, it could be done with any color for any Hogwarts House


Style 2 From Scratch

On another occasion my little sister required a pair of her own wizarding world robes. This time I had an entire day and a half to do the project. Time turner in hand, I started from the ground up.

Her robes are made with this wonderful flowing fabric that would even give Professor Snape a run for his galleons! Of course because she is a Ravenclaw, the color of her hood was different from mine.

In the end, I had to leave the robes to the house elf to finish because I had to run to Herbology.











With Professor Snape at the Bookstore
 Indeed, my little sister and I have had many adventures in our Hogwarts robes. At the bookstore Professor Snape told us to turn to page 394. 

At the Weekend of Wizardry we met Dumbledore (who seemed very familiar) and Newt Scamandar. I nearly burst with joy interacting with my fellow members of the wizarding community.

    
A Selfie with Dumbledore



If you find yourself in need of some wizardry apparel you know where to go. All you have to do is visit the Shop Sewing page to place an order. 

Fantastic Beasts Class with Newt Scamandar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stand Tall

Adelie Penguin ~ Angelwings WCN Fall 2019 Collection There are 18 species of penguins living in Antarctica. Of these species, the Adeli...