Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Something New Something Wonderful

Custom marker art available upon request
I used to say, “I can’t draw people.” Whenever I say, “I can’t,” my mom tells me “I can’t ” stands for “I certainly am not trying.” (You see each first letter matches.) as usual mom was right. For the longest time I had self-imposed boundaries. I told myself I wasn’t able and I believed it.
One day I got some illustration markers with my birthday money. The challenge of trying something new lit me on fire and I couldn’t help it, I was up past midnight just drawing. That’s when this drawing emerged. When I paint on rocks the rocks tell me what to paint. This time the markers dictated every line and color. On the paper I walk with one of my bestest friends.

 When you try something new you may find something wonderful. After all that is how I first found my friend. NEVER limit yourself. You are free to live your life, dream your dreams and find love. ALWAYS believe that something wonderful is waiting fir you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stand Tall

Adelie Penguin ~ Angelwings WCN Fall 2019 Collection There are 18 species of penguins living in Antarctica. Of these species, the Adeli...