Monday, February 25, 2019

Pet Portraits




My first Pet Portrait
Somewhere I read, "pets leave paw prints on our hearts." Indeed, I have had a few pets pass on and they have left me with happy memories and many cute photos. From my pets I have learned lessons of love, friendship, and hard work (because as all pet owners know our furry friends can be quite the mess makers).

Occasionally, I have time for pet portraits. I love doing them too because of the joy they bring to their beloved owners. I completed my first pet portrait years ago, during my college days. (You can see the ugly wooden desk in the background of my photos). Since that time I have done a few more.

Each of these pets has story. Each one had a personality. Each one has somebody who loves them still. I will always love my pets and in this imperfect world I hope no pet will ever be mistreated or forgotten. It's never too late to show and animal you care.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stand Tall

Adelie Penguin ~ Angelwings WCN Fall 2019 Collection There are 18 species of penguins living in Antarctica. Of these species, the Adeli...